We provide a range of visa and citizenship services, including:
- Temporary graduate visas
- Temporary skills shortage (TSS) visas
- Short-term temporary work visas
- Employer nomination scheme (ENS) visas
- Regional work visas
- Skilled permanent visas
Study and training visas
Visas for talent
New Zealand citizens
We also provide migration planning services and advice on visa options for individuals and families. Book a strategy session with us today!
Contact us to find out more about our services and discuss how we can help you.
We have worked with recruitment and HR teams for many businesses across different industries and we understand your needs. We understand how important it is to give you fast and accurate advice so that you can make decisions for your business to succeed.
We can assist you with the following:
- Advice on visa options and visa eligibility assessments for existing or prospective employees, trainees or interns
- Business sponsorships
- Labour agreements
- Nominations for work visas
- Work visas (temporary and permanent)
We also provide workforce planning services and can conduct visa audits of your foreign workforce to ensure that you are complying with your legal obligations.
For non-commercial organisations
If you are a non-commercial (not-for-profit) organisation, we can offer the above services at a reduced fee. Contact us to find out more about how we can assist you.